Sunday 24 November 2013

This Week I'm Loving..Where I Live!

Happy Sunday everyone it's NaBloPoMo #24!


I took this photo from outside my Mother-In-Law's house in Mudeford on Tuesday morning before work and I think it's beautiful! 

I live in Christchurch which is in Dorset down on the South coast.  I have lived here all my life and really love it, with direct access to the beach, New Forest and towns I have never felt the need to live anywhere else in the UK! (I maybe convinced to move somewhere a bit warmer but that's another story!) 

I hope you enjoy the view while your here!

Please check out my other posts and feel free to comment - I love to hear from you!

Sophie..x

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. We live in Glasgow - on the outskirts - and I've been saying for a while now that I don't feel that city life is for me any more. I'd love to live by the sea! x

    ReplyDelete