So I have decided to take part in NaBloPoMo (bit of a mouthful I know) which stands for National Blog Post Month courtesy of Vonnie at http://nowtspecial.wordpress.com. This means I will be taking up the challenge to post on my blog every day in November! I try to post five times a week normally but this month I am going to try and up my game and post every day...you lucky things!
This is my 2nd post for NaBloPoMo so here are some links to a couple of my favourite past posts for you to check out - please read through and leave a comment as I love to hear from you & talk to new people! Enjoy!
- Pizza Cake - Step by step instructions on how to make a fantastic looking pizza cake!
- Laser Eye Surgery - My experience (Part 1).
- Story Starters - 21 starting lines to help you create your own bedtime stories.
- Oh No The Vacuum Cleaner Has Blown Up - My thoughts on cleaning...ha ha!
- Doughnut Muffins - These are gorgeous - you really should try them!
- Wrap Around French Braid - My post popular hairstyle, if you have girls please try this it's fab!
- The Tooth Fairy - Our version of events.
Have A Great Weekend Everybody, Sophie!