This is my absolute favourite go-to recipe and I make it all the time whether it is just for me, hubby and the kids or whether I am having a bigger get together with friends and family.
It is perfect served with breads and salad and its' a real winter warmer. It is also the most easiest meal to make and so tasty too! You should really give it a go!
500g Minced Beef
1tbsp Olive Oil
Jar of Italian Tomato Sauce
Tin Condensed Mushroom Soup
Lasagne Sheets (Dried)
Grated Cheese (Mozzarella or Chedder)
1) Add olive oil to a frying pan and fry chopped onion, carrots and peppers. (You can add other veg too if you like i.e. mushrooms or celery).
2) Once the veg is softened add the minced beef and fry until browned.
3) Add the ready made Italian tomato sauce i.e. Dolmio and stir. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
4) Whilst the meat and sauce is cooking prepare the white sauce by adding milk and soup to a jug and stir well to mix.
5) When the beef is ready add half of the mixture into a casserole/lasagne dish and top with a layer of lasagne sheets. Pour half the milk/soup mixture over the top of the sheets evenly.
6) Repeat as above adding a layer of beef then a layer of lasagne sheets and top with the remainder of the white sauce.
7) Top the lasagne with the grated cheese of your choice and cook in the oven for 45mins at 200C/Gas 6 until golden.
I hope you like this recipe! For more recipes please visit my Food & Baking page!