Check out this really hearty dinner perfect for the whole family. I kind of threw these ingredients together to come up with this casserole but none the less it is really yummy and definitely worth trying!
12 x Meatballs
4 x Medium White Potatoes
1 x Onion
1 X Pepper
150g Chorizo Roughly Sliced/Cubed
2 x Garlic Cloves
1 x 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 x 400g Tin Cannellini Beans
1 x Tbsp Paprika
1) Fry the meatballs in a little oil until brown then remove from pan and set aside.
2) Add onion, pepper, chorizo and garlic to pan and gently fry until softened. Add the paprika and stir.
3) Add the tin of tomatoes and about 1/4 of the empty tomato tin of water. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for about 15mins. Add the cannellini beans and stir through.
4) Meanwhile, while the sauce is simmering boil the potatoes until soft.
5) Add the potatoes and meatballs to the sauce and place in the oven to cook for a further 15mins.