Wednesday 30 October 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Super Busy Mum for nominating me as one of her Versatile Bloggers! What a pleasant surprise to be nominated by a fellow UK blogger especially as I'm fairly new to all this!


So the rules are that I have to write seven random facts about myself and to nominate seven fellow bloggers - here goes:

1) I am surprisingly small at 5" 1 1/2" Yes that's right - five foot, one and a half inches!

2) I love tattoos and have five of my own and another in the planning stages.

3) I'm not very keen on water even though I am the water sign Pisces.

4) I love leopard print in fact its a bit of an addiction for me.

5) I love American TV - my absolute favourite is The Middle!

6) I'm rather partial to pizza and chocolate - Actually I'll even go as far to say its LOVE.

7) I have had laser eye surgery and cannot believe the results it is literally a miracle!


Here are my seven nominees:




The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:

You must put the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blogspot.
* Make sure to thank the blogger that nomiated you, in your post.
* Finally write 7 random facts about yourself and nominate 7 other bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment