Enough of the sweet treats this week, here is something to try for dinner and it's absolutely gorgeous even if I do say so myself! :-) Please excuse the rough Ingredients and method on this one as it was created by myself and I just made it up using the ingredients from my kitchen.
350g Jar Tomato Pasta Sauce
500g Fresh Penne Pasta
Handful Baby Tomatoes
2 Chicken Breasts
Croutons (home made or shop bought)
1) Add fresh pasta and jar of sauce into oven proof dish and stir to combine.
2) Cook chicken breasts and bacon and add to pasta stirring to combine.
3) Slice or tear mozzarella and place on top of pasta along with baby tomatoes sliced in half.
4) Bake your own croutons made from stale bread or use shop bought and add to top of pasta along with a few teaspoons of green pesto drizzled over the top.
5) Bake in oven for 25 to 30 mins at 200C and serve!