Wow these are really good and they went down a storm in my house! Try these Doughnut Muffins out for size courtesy of BBCGoodFood!
Ingredients:140g Golden Caster Sugar
200g Plain Flour
1tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
100ml Natural Yoghurt
2 Large Eggs Beaten
1tsp Vanilla Extract
140g Butter Melted
12tsp Seedless Raspberry Jam
1) Heat oven to 190C/Gas 5 and lightly grease 12 hole muffin tin or use a silicone one.
2) Add sugar, flour and bicarbonate of soda to a bowl and mix together.
3) In a jug whisk together yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract.
4) Add whisked ingredients with melted butter to dry ingredients and fold quickly using a metal spoon.
5) Divide two thirds of mixture between 12 muffin holes and carefully place a teaspoon of jam on top of each one. Then cover jam with remaining mixture.
6) Bake for 16-20 mins until golden and springy to touch. Leave muffins to cool then brush with some melted butter and roll the tops into more golden caster sugar for a great crunchy topping!