Wednesday 4 September 2013

BAD HAIR DAYS!

So I have pretty much always had long hair and it has been dyed all sorts of colours for the last 12 years- it started as my natural colour brown, then highlighted blonde, dyed back to brown, to black, to red and now highlighted blonde again!  I have always had really badly behaved hair which is frizzy and hard to style so for the last 10 years or so I have pretty much straightened it every day or if I have fancied a change I have plaited it to make it wavy.  As you can probably guess after all that colouring and heat styling I have recently noticed that my hair is wrecked!!

Check out these pics of my hair through the years lol...

Brown

Black

Red
Going Blonde From Red

Blonde


Although I want to stay blonde at the moment my hair has suddenly lost 3" or 4" in length and is very dry, much more than usual. Check out this most recent picture look how short my hair is (PS Do you like my henna lol?):



I presume the ends have been so abused and over-treated that they have given up and snapped off! As I really pride myself on having nice hair I have decided to try and fight back and this is my attempt at a rescue mission.  I'll keep you updated with my progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment