Thursday 27 February 2014

Workout At Home..No Excuses!

If like me you are a busy mum I know exercise is the last thing you want to be thinking about! However if you are feeling lathargic and low of energy, uncomfortable in your own skin or just generally unfit and you know you should do something about it then why not build up your will power and really try and make some changes!  

It might not be right for you, but for me going to the gym or external classes is too expensive and I also don't really have the time to factor in the travelling to and from.  Therefore I prefer to do my exercise at home, on my own turf, in my own time.  If you think this might be for you why not try some DVD's that you can stick on after the kids have gone to bed or before they wake up even?  Anytime that suits you is fine.  

Exercise DVD's are great, you can choose how long you exercise for and when you want to do it by varying the DVD's you use.  Personally I like to work out 3/4 times a week usually doing 3 x 1 hour work outs and 1 x 1/2 hour work out, you can do this too, or you could just 30 mins a day for 5/6 days a week - basically whatever is most convenient for YOU!

Although it might be a pain in the arse when your knackered to get up and start exercising,  I promise you that you will feel so much better for doing it in the short term and the long term.  Here is a selection of workout DVD's I have put together for you ranging from beginners up to a more advanced level:

Click Here For A Selection Of Davina DVDs


Click Here For A Selection Of Jillian Michaels DVDs


Click Here For A Selection Of Bob Harper DVDs


Other DVDs To Try

As you know I am a huge fan of Jillian Michaels who not only provides great workouts but also helps and encourages in other ways too. Click here to see Jillian Michaels answer your questions.  Another way to grab yourself a bit of inspiration to workout is to by some new clothes click here and here to see some of my reviews!

Love Sophie...xxx

P.S: Don't forget you can find me on Bloglovin too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment